If you work harder on yourself than you do in your job, you’ll go from making a living to making a fortune.
Those that know me know HOW MUCH I preach personal development. Podcasts are one of the best ways you can grow. I mean, come on, it’s TOTALLY FREE and easily accessible. Listen to them when you are doing your makeup, driving, exercising, cooking, folding laundry, sitting in car pool, etc. Your growth is in your hands.
The important thing is to have podcasts lined up ready for you to listen to. I have TONS that I love. But, here are 5 to get you started!
- Lewis Howes is a NYT best selling author, lifestyle entrepreneur and former pro athlete. This podcast is full of stories from incredible business minds, athletes and celebrities to help you find out what makes great people great. I have learned so much from this podcast. I walk away reminded that I CAN do anything I put my mind to.
- Brendon Burchard is the world’s leading high performance coach. He teaches people every week how we can all live, love and matter. He shares what he’s struggling with, working on and marching towards – and how we can all live an extraordinary life. His new book, High Performance Habits, was just released. I am excited to read it!
- This is from Ramsey Solutions and is hosted by Ken Coleman. It features lively discussions and tips on leadership and businesses by some of the top minds in the business.
- Tips, resources, interviews and practical steps to help you improve energy, balance, organization, health, fitness, relationships, focus, faith and happiness. Each episode is designed to give you strategies and simple steps you can implement today to become a better, more balanced, happier version of yourself. You walk away feeling like you just had a conversation with someone that believes in you.
- Trish Blackwell is a confidence coach. She is uplifting, encouraging and a woman of faith. She teaches tangible ways to improve yourself, mindset and confidence. From her, I’ve learned that confidence isn’t something you’re born with, it’s something that can be learned and practiced.