My next program is going to be THE BEST. It is going to be 80 days long. That’s right: EIGHTY. I know, that sounds like a lot of days. When you just take it one day at a time, all of the sudden you look up and BOOM. 13 weeks have gone by.
I want to get in the best shape of my life this year. The healthiest, strongest and most consistent I’ve ever been. Here is what you will need for my program, as well as just in general, to get your home gym fit-life started.
When it comes to the 80 day program, you can expect to get:
- fine, shaped booty
- flat abs
- 35-60 min at-home streamable workouts
- meal plan
- 6 days a week
- 13 weeks total
Home Gym Basics:
Now, these workouts are intense. But you don’t need to be perfect to do them. You will grow and get stronger with each workout! I plan on supplementing with these supplements to ensure awesome results:
- EnergizeTake 30 minutes before your workout for a BURST of energy. (Or before you do laundry. Whichever.)
- RecoverI take this within the first 30 min AFTER my workout. This facilities muscle recovery and it is absolutely critical to build muscle. It also helps combat exercise-induced muscle soreness, supports muscle growth and restores strength.
- RechargeThis is to be taken right before bed. It supports your body’s recovery overnight. It is formulated to accelerate overnight recovery to promote muscle growth – especially when your body is primed to accept it – while you sleep! Slow release amino acids and proteins. SO AWESOME.
- ShakeologyThis is a meal replacement for me. It is a superfood drink with an unreal amount of nutrients. Everyone’s food is nutrient depleted. Everyone. It’s just America. This is that missing link for me. I can guarantee if you replace a meal with this and do nothing else – you WILL get results. It’s impossible not to.
I am going to be running a whole group to give you the low-down of my 80 day program. No commitment. If you want to learn more about it, let me know and I will add you in! 🙂